Are you looking for a faith connection where…
- You are welcomed?
- You are involved in worship?
- You don’t have to check your brain at the door but can be engaged in thoughtful, relevant, faithful dialog
- You find opportunities to grow in faith and service?
- Music is an integral, vital and lively part of the congregational life?
- A Pastoral staff is present to provide spiritual care and support
- Opportunities to engage in faith and discipleship questions as they relate to your academic pursuits
If so, we have what you are looking for!
- A congregational home based ministry
- Bible Studies
- Pastoral Care and Counseling
- Ecumenical activities with other faith based ministries
- Service to the community
- Thursday evenings at Trinity 6-8pm
Join us at the Table for food and fellowship – no rsvp needed, no dress code – just come. Help prepare food or plan out next week’s meal.
Join us at the Table for games, conversation, fellowship, study or whatever –no agenda, just time to be with others
Join us at the Table for worship. Campus folk gather for scripture, prayer, discussion, song, and communion – together we determine the makeup of our time together
Trinity also participates with Lutheran Campus Ministries at Luther House, located behind Faith Lutheran Church on E. Main St. across from White Hall. At Luther House, we have Chat n Chow on Friday evenings beginning at 6:30. Come help prepare a meal, join in lively conversation, meet new friends. Having many international friends as part of our ministry we enjoy some delicious food.
Lutheran Campus Ministries is also involved in many social and service activities. Contact JJ Voelker at 330-808-1244 to be involved. Or check us out on Facebook at Lutheran Student Fellowship or online at www.kentstatelutherhouse.org