Trinity’s Great Hall or Gathering Room are the ideal places for wedding receptions, birthday parties, graduation parties, professional seminars, family gatherings, engagement parties, funeral luncheons, Christmas parties, retirement parties and the list goes on. The Great Hall’s capacity is 157 people seated or 300 standing. The Gathering Room’s capacity is 35 people seated or standing.
- Included in the cost you have the use of up to 13 round tables seating 8 each and 13 long tables, with padded white chairs. The setting up and take down of tables and chairs is done by the Trinity staff and is not included in the fee charged.
- Use of the kitchen is included in the cost. You can have the event catered by one of our preferred caterers or you can bring in your own prepared food to serve at your event.
- Beer/wine or champagne toast are allowed using a bartender of our church. Security must be in the premises when alcohol is being served. We provide an off duty officer to handle security at an additional cost to the use of the hall. A security officer is a requirement for any and all functions having alcohol. Charges must be pre-paid 4 HRS $120. MINIMUM & paid by the leasse / per P.C. Sheriff Dept. Trinity Center will be responsible for hiring the security using a deputy of the, P.C.Sheriff Dept
- A damage deposit of $100.00 is required and is held until after the event. Once it is noted that everything is okay, the deposit is fully refundable.
- A deposit is due at the time of signing the lease agreement with the balance due a week before the event takes place.
Rental FEE PER HOUR:
- GREAT HALL – Mornings/Afternoons; $55.00 Evenings; $65.00Custodial set-up/take-down fees: $20.00 Under 50. $40.00 Over 50
- GATHERING ROOM – $45.00 an hour.Custodial set-up/take-down fees: NONE
- Alcohol: (add’l fees ) If beer/wine being served, the rental fee increases $10.00 an hour.
- Decorations are allowed to customize your event, unfortunately due to past experiences, we do not allow helium filled balloons nor confetti in the Great Hall. One hour for decorating. (a fee will be assessed @ $15.00 each 15 minutes over the hour) No one other than Trinity Center personnel is permitted to set-up or take down tables/chairs without the permission of the Trinity Center manager.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the building.
- Trinity’s is easily accessible via interstate 76, Route 8, & the Ohio Turnpike.
Fees vary depending on your event.
If you would like to schedule an event or receive further information please contact Trinity’s Great Hall manager Sarah Royka via one of the below methods:
Great Hall manager: 234-817-3698
Email: [email protected]